I LIKE BOOKS, MOVIES AND TV SHOWS
PROBABLY CRYING OVER DEAN WINCHESTER
"Dorne is a very special land, with a slightly different cultural basis than the rest of Westeros… it was politically apart for a long time, it was also culturally apart because of the Rhoynar and the traditions they brought, but they didn’t influence the rest of Westeros so much." - George R. R. Martin
Cate Blanchett, Orlando Bloom, Lee Pace and Peter Jackson at Entertainment Weekly’s Comic-Con Social Photo Booth
" I don’t want to be a queen”
” I want to be the queen ”
I’m so glad that canonically fourteen year old show!verse Sansa Stark is going to be ‘playing up her sexuality’ to manipulate Littlefinger.
I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about.
- this is a network structured around the book saga A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
- it’s been turned into a show, but this network is purely about the literature it’s based on
HOW TO ENTER
- please be following me (kingrenly)
- have some ASOIAF on your blog (multifandom is great, single-fandom is great)
- reblog this post once.likes will not be accepted
- be a cool and accepting person- it’s likely that people in this network will have all sorts of opinions, and the focus is to have interesting discussion and not cut people down
- have a rad blog
- fill out this survery
IF YOU GET IN
- I’ll be picking 10-20 members initially around August 30, and more as I see fit
- I’ll need your email, icon (prefereably ASOIAF-related), and short description for the network page
- track the tag #booksofasoiafnet
- follow as many members of the net as you see fit
have fun guys, and valar morghulis!
THE MAGIC BEGINS → Favorite sceneFlying to Hogwarts with Ford Anglia
"I had wings once, and they were strong."
I loved a maid… as red as autumn with sunset in her hair
The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.” - J.R.R. Tolkien